Are you doing business the same way you did 2 years ago? You may want to change some of your ways. Why? Let’s see….
We can all agree that the Internet is a HUGE span of information right? You have TONS more competition now. If you are not visually CLEAR on how you stand on solving problems for your potential clients, you may look like every other fish in the sea.
In 2012, Google received over 2 million search queries per minute. In 2014 that number has more than doubled. Google receives over 6 million search queries per minute from the 2.4 billion strong global internet population.
- Facebook users share nearly 2.5 million pieces of content.
- Twitter users tweet nearly 300,000 times.
- Instagram users post nearly 220,000 new photos.
- YouTube users upload 72 hours of new video content.
- Apple users download nearly 50,000 apps.
- Email users send over 200 million messages.
- Amazon generates over $80,000 in online sales.
SO…you have to be UNIQUELY YOU!
Be YOU in your approach. What are uniquely your qualities? Ask your current clients. Then USE it ..Promote it!
“We are all different. Seldom one solution fits all. Absorb what is useful, discard what is not and add what is uniquely your own.””One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.” -André Gide
Comment and tell us what you are unique in…