Bring Positive Intentions into your Life
They say that Real luck is when you know what you want and you feel good about what you want. Therefore you carry around a sense of gratitude in your heart, which then in turn draws all good things into your life with ease.
They say Bad luck is when you are always complaining about what you don’t have. Bad luck is when you are placing expectations on others and making others responsible for your own sense of happiness.
I find this to be so true! Like does attract like! Here are some thoughts on how to create positive intentions around your thoughts.
- Make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and just enjoy it
- Sit on your back porch and listen to the 1st sounds of morning
- Create in inspiring worksheet or vision board that speaks to you
- Let your thoughts flow from your heart to your hand to your paper
- Take your time and Breathe
- This begins an awesome process drawing into you all your intentions, dreams, & desires
- This actives the Law of Attraction in your life
- Take control of your own destiny.
- Hold the believe that you are worthy of all you desire
- Do this a few times a week and you will see a change for the better in your life
What are your thoughts or more ideas? Please comment below and share with us.