There are so many ideas your Virtual Assistant can do for you..share your ideas in the comment area below. Here are some from me….
- Research travel, hotel and meeting facilities.
- Update website content.
- Article and press release submissions.
- Update and manage your calendar.
- Transcribe 15 minutes of audio
- Basic research for a specific project.
- Type handwritten notes from a seminar.
- Tweet out some thoughts and ideas
- Re-purpose your content
- Schedule out all of your social media posts
- Create images for your content
- Call 15-20 of your leads
- Mail merge 50-100 letters including stuffing and mailing (yes in snail mail)
- Start creating your prospect list of 30 contacts
- Create one of your Email campaigns.
- Enter Data of about 100 contacts in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Create a letter to send to a client or prospect.
- Edit and proof a 5-7 page report.
- Setup the process for an Ezine or newsletter
- Balance a monthly bank statement
I bet you could keep on making the list…Care to Share?
Rita C says
List building and customer service are two other areas that a competent VA can assist with.
Arrange my Webinar
Shilonda Downing says
Those are some great tasks that clients can scratch off their to-do-list Annette! Thanks for sharing that…
Virtual Work Team LLC