Do you ever feel like there are so many great smart high liked and listened to people in your industry that what you have to say is not going to be important and listened to?
I know I sure have. But you know what? ….Don’t worry…because you have different markets! Different circle of FB and Twitter peeps, etc. So their market is not YOUR market. Make sense?
There are so many great things about this because:
- You know who your market and ideal client are
- You understand your value in relation to what your market and ideal client values are.
- You can offer your price for profit so that you can provide great quality and customer experience.
How does this translate in showing up in your business? Ask yourself questions like these for example:
- What can you do (or continue to do) in your business to give your clients and prospective clients a great experience dealing with you and your company?
- How does your pride in your work and service show up for your clients?
- Do you see the correlation between pricing well and being able to take great care of clients?
- Are you pricing at a level that allows you do great work, focus on ideal clients and give them a great experience?
- How well do you understand who your market and ideal clients are? Who do you WANT to be your clients?
What are you thoughts around this? What feels good to you and makes you feel good that you are bringing to your clients?
Did you get value out of this post? Awesome! Please like and share with your friends! And I’d love to hear from you..please comment below..