A blueprint is a plan, a layout, a design. In product creation, it shows your customers how the information you’re given is going to be laid out for them to achieve a specific result.
Here are some “blueprints” I found quickly on Amazon:
- Lucid Immersion Guidebook: A Holistic Blueprint For Lucid Dreaming
- The Beauty Blueprint: 8 Steps to Building the Life and Look of Your Dreams
- Attitude Reconstruction: A Blueprint for Building a Better Life
- A Blueprint for Financial Success: Learn How to Play the Game
- The Responsibility Trap: A Blueprint for Treating the Alcoholic Family
- Search Engine Optimization: Your Visual Blueprint for Effective Internet Marketing
As you can see, you can create a blueprint for almost any niche. Don’t these make you at least “feel” like you will be successful?
What blueprint can you make for your niche?
Here’s a tip: I suggest including a flowchart in your blueprint. A flowchart will show how you will reach the end and all the steps you would take. In a blueprint, you want to provide specifics and direction, not give too many options.
**Adapted from Gwen Tanner’s article - http://www.gwentanner.com/product-inspiration/product-creation-create-a-blueprint-for-your-niche/