- Respond to people with a quick answer in the subject line of your email if you able to.
- Let your people know you are trying this new way of email management, to not open the email and to look for the answer in the subject line.
- They might just do the same, because it saves them time as well.
- Create filters, folders or groups for quick access.
- Skip your inbox and put an email straight into a folder, filter or group.
- The last hour of your day, scan those folders for the top 10 that need be addressed right now.
- If you get 3 emails from one person, answer them all in just one email to them. Saves you both more emails!
See what your next workday looks like when you apply these tips. You might just enjoy less stress!